Hope everybody is staying safe and healthy. Please note the following regarding the practice during the current Covid-19 crisis:
- Virtually all clinical services will be provided online via a telemedicine platform. You’ll be given the details by Becky, the office manager, prior to your appointment.
- Under rare circumstances it might make sense to meet in the office. Please don’t come to the office unless it’s cleared with us first. Make sure you’re not having symptoms and that you observe social distancing while you’re here.
- Refills will be processed in the usual way. Call — (301) 468 2262 option 2—or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Becky at the office. We’re trying to keep the turnaround to a minimum, but 3 business day advance notice is still required.
- In most cases, drug manufacturer’s discount cards are available online. If you need help obtaining discount cards or coupons, contact the office.
- New patient appointments are being scheduled. First availability is late September 2020.