Stay Safe and Healthy
Hope everybody is staying safe and healthy. Please note the following regarding the practice during the current Covid-19 crisis:
- Virtually all clinical services are still being provided online via a telemedicine platform. You’ll be given the details by Stacey, the office manager, prior to your appointment.
- We’re thinking of resuming in-office treatment sometime after Labor Day. We’ll let you know when we have the specifics.
- Under rare circumstances it might make sense to meet in the office. Please don’t come to the office unless it’s cleared with us first. Make sure you’re not having symptoms and that you observe social distancing while you’re here..
- Refills will be processed in the usual way. Call — (301) 468 2262 option 2—or email (email@example.com) Stacey at the office. We’re trying to keep the turnaround to a minimum, but 3 business days advance notice is still required..
- In most cases, drug manufacturer’s discount cards are available online. If you need help obtaining discount cards or coupons, contact the office..
- New patient appointments are being scheduled. First availability is in late September 2022.
To schedule an appointment, please call the office at (301) 468-2262 between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday thru Friday. Voicemails left after 5:30 pm will be returned the next business day.
You can also email the office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For emergencies call (301) 468-2262 and choose option 1 for instructions on how to reach Dr. Israel or the covering physician.